jueves, 23 de noviembre de 2017

Las diferencias entre el holytrainer v2 y la nueva versión 3.

El nuevo modelo V3 es más corto, solo mide 35mm de longitud (1.36in), y es13mm (~0.5in) más corto que el V2!!
It’s tricky to show the size difference without putting the V2 back on, but trust me, it’s actually quite a bit smaller (and I love it!!!) For reference, this tube only 35mm long (1.36in), and is 13mm (~0.5in) shorter than the V2!!
It’s tricky to show the size difference without putting the V2 back on, but trust me, it’s actually quite a bit smaller (and I love it!!!) For reference, this tube only 35mm long (1.36in), and is 13mm (~0.5in) shorter than the V2!!
It’s tricky to show the size difference without putting the V2 back on, but trust me, it’s actually quite a bit smaller (and I love it!!!) For reference, this tube only 35mm long (1.36in), and is 13mm (~0.5in) shorter than the V2!!
It’s tricky to show the size difference without putting the V2 back on, but trust me, it’s actually quite a bit smaller (and I love it!!!) For reference, this tube only 35mm long (1.36in), and is 13mm (~0.5in) shorter than the V2!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario